Re: PLEASE add bug links!

On 18 August 2013 11:16, Francois Gouget <fgouget@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Fri, 16 Aug 2013, Ken Sharp wrote:
> [...]
>> It takes longer to create a bug report than it does to link it to the
>> database. It really isn't that hard.
>
> But adding a link requires going and logging into a separate web site.
> That's really not the part of the normal flow of entering a bug.

The link should probably be setup from the bugzilla side instead of
from the AppDB side. I.e., you could have a field on the bug that gets
filled with AppDB application IDs. Adding such a field and querying it
from the AppDB shouldn't be particularly hard, but what may be harder
is looking up the application IDs in a convenient way when entering
the bug, and perhaps displaying them in a nice way when viewing the
bug.