Windows versions on Linux-64 bit

I wonder if it is feasible to run AdobeReader (Windows 64-bit version)
on Wine? How would I set it up?

Same question for LightScribe Simple Labeler.

On one machine, I have both 32-bit and 64-bit PCLOS, if anything can be
copied or linked from the 64-bit system. On another machine, I do not
have any 32-bit system. I will be satisfied to get just the machine with
both 32 and 64 working in the 64 system.

I have googled and not come up with anything that looks suitable
(or doable)!

I would appreciate any assistance.

--doug
--
Blessed are the peacemakers..for they shall be shot at from both sides.
--A.M.Greeley