Red Alert 3/Origin

Hi guys,

I'm having some issues with Red Alert 3 through Origin using 1.5.28 (Origin
Patches) and 1.5.29 since purchasing the Command and
Conquer ultimate collection. It installed fine (using the kill
EAProxyInstaller workaround). It doesn't even show the splash screen. The
process hangs indefinitely.

Interestingly C&C 3 and Red Alert 3 Uprising both run fine.

I've also noticed that Origin seems to be unable to track the state of the
games it has launched, so when you exit, Origin is not updated accordingly
and therefore does not allow you to re-launch any games without exiting and
restarting Origin, and does not automatically sync cloud saves.

Obviously, I'm mainly concerned about making Red Alert 3 work at this time,
thank you in advance for any helpful suggestions you may have.

--
Andrew Cassidy BSc (Hons) MBCS
http://www.jonisdumb.com/