wine 1.5.27 grabs audio card and doesn't allow using it by another applications

Hey

I have two wines installed: 1.4.1 from debian/unstable and 1.5.27 buit from
sources.

With wine 1.4.1 I can run music in browser, mplayer video and wine game at
the same time and hear music from all three sources. But wine 1.5.27 wants
monopolistic usage of sound card. If I run music in mplayer or browser wine
will not play its own stream and vice versa: if play music in wine
application mplayer will give errors like 'device or resource is busy'.

It does not depend on game. Pulseaudio is not running too.

I discussed that in the IRC but we have not find problem in the debug
output. User `Phase4` have mentioned that there was transition to mmdevapi
in wine 1.5 and maybe some things has been changed. What do u think ?

Best wishes,
Kakadu