Q4WineSetup:

Hi People, I am new to this entire setup and I am running Fedora17 on my
Linux machine. I am trying to do a college course at home with
Stanford.edu on eclipse & Karel package for intro to programming. As I
start the install of the 1st package which is
Java 1.6 JRE installer for the PC
<http://www.stanford.edu/class/cs106a/software/jre-6u2-windows-i586-p.exe>

It gets stuck on step 3. where it shows the directory lists there is one
that is blank and it says:

Sorry, specify wine library directory.

I cannot go any further with the Java setup for this college program
design until I get this problem fixed... Is there anyone out there who
can help me with this? Sorry, I am newbie at this (56 yr old fireman
with broken spine) and lots of time... I Love Linux and they supply
program packages for Windows platforms or Mac OS X 10 or something like
that... So, I chose to use the Windoze do to NO experience with Mac at all!

Thanks for anything at ALL,
Artie Caton

Using *Gateway NE56R31u Laptop* 64bit platform twin processors DDR memory.

<http://www.stanford.edu/class/cs106a/software/jre-6u2-windows-i586-p.exe>