Prohibiting wine to acces home directory

Hi list,

I want to use wine, but don't want wine applications to have access to
my home directory, let alone the entire hard disk. Therefore I've
removed the Z:\ drive with winecfg and left only C: mapped to
~/.wine/drive_c.

But somehow, applications can still access the files by using the path
"Desktop" -> "/" (mapped to /) or "Desktop" -> "My Documents" (mapped to
~). Only the "Desktop -> My Computer" access is restricted (Z:\ removed).

How can I completely prohibit wine applications from accessing my home
directory?

Best regards,
Johannes