Asking a question again

I've looked through posts on the subject of Wine and WinXP sp3, but
haven't found an answer.

I'm trying to install a Windows program using Wine 1.4 on a Lubuntu
12.04 box.  After the install, I get a message that the program requires
SP3 to run.  I haven't found any way to trick Wine into thinking that
SP3 is installed.  And no, there isn't any native Linux program that
does the job for me.  The program is from the LDS Church and contains
the scriptural corpus.

Can anyone please tell me whether this is even possible, whether I can
get Wine to think that SP3 is installed so that I can proceed with the
installation of the program?

Thanks.