Re: keymaps and scancodes

Just to be correct: wine version is 1.3.36, and everything else works like it did in a win98 or winxp system.
I just tried (again) disabling any input systems on system-wide level and using the classic nodeadkeys map in xorg.conf, no change.
btw: I confused something -- ~ is the key on gb/us keyboards, on german ones it is ^ (the one left of 1).  And it still doesn't work to call up the console in the games where it ought to to so.