Re: Wine with Secure Computing SofToken II

highland7 wrote:

> I've tried to move from my Windows7 x86_64 to my Gentoo (x86_64) SofTokenII application.
>
> What i did:
> 1. moved Program Files (x86)/Secure Computing/SofToken-II directory
> 2. added to registry (wine regedit file.reg):

You need to install the app in Wine, which is what the person who gave it a platinum rating did. Copying from a Windows install is not supported.

FYI, the platinum rating is for a very old version of Wine, and it would have been 32 bit, as 64 bit Wine was not available then. So it's possible the 64 bit version doesn't work, and you will need to file a bug for it. But in order to do that you have to install it properly first.