Newbie (noob) Hi & Justa Thought.

Hi all I am new to linux (well been using it on and off for ages (not gonna say how long else you will imagine an old grey haired git ahaha)).

Yet still a noob(newbie).

Just wanted to say hi as I have just installed linux with virtualbox using xp (fed up with windows 7 updates, seems like I purchased a beta version of every microsoft O/S so far with all the updates, lucky me ROFL).

would not have installed virtualbox yet there is a game I like and they won't make a linux version "yet".

I would just like to add a thought.

IT WOULD BE GREAT if I could pop in a windows program CD and wine would pick up the autoboot (maybe via a pass from another program within linux), then sort it all out.
I think that a lot more people would come over to linux if that was the case, as using wine for people who can barely use windows is a NO GO. Coz wine can be complex sometimes.

Thanks for listening and keep up the great work.
Thank God For Wine .... & Beer.... & Russians (*for the vodka*) ;)