Re: Question concerning creating .exe shorcuts.

On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 6:16 AM, r2rX <wineforum-user@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> I was curious about something. When Wine installs a program, that creates a shortcut after installation, it is usually placed on the desktop
> (as it would in Windows).

I'm assuming you are using a Mac.  There was an effort to do this and
I don't know where it stands today.  I might 'resurrect' the old
WineHelper project to see if we can get a launcher with icons
attached...

If you want to look at it, the Darwine project included this code and
was on-hold the last I checked.

James