Google Sketchup 8 using Proxy

Hi,

I'm trying to get Google Sketchup 8 working on Wine 1.5 on Debian Wheezy and am having problems with accessing the 3D warehouse.

We are using a proxy, which I have set in the environment. (export http_proxy=http://...)

When I try to access anything I get 'Could not connect to 3D warehouse. 2250.'

It works fine when I use a direct connection - ie - no proxy.

These lines are outputted when running Sketchup:

fixme:wininet:InternetSetOptionW INTERNET_OPTION_SEND/RECEIVE_TIMEOUT/DATA_SEND_TIMEOUT 30000
fixme:wininet:InternetSetOptionW INTERNET_OPTION_SEND/RECEIVE_TIMEOUT/DATA_SEND_TIMEOUT 30000
fixme:wininet:InternetSetOptionW INTERNET_OPTION_CONNECT_RETRIES 0
fixme:wininet:InternetCheckConnectionW
fixme:wininet:InternetCheckConnectionW

Does anyone have any experience of this issue, or any suggestions?

I've already seen this - which suggests I'm not alone, unfortunately none of the solutions suggested there worked for me.

http://forum.winehq.org/viewtopic.php?p=40150&sid=c8a85c33c0cf2da5303f190c547d2d98

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I have been struggling with this for about a month now!

Many thanks,

Ollie