Re: Garena Messenger Chat not working

I didn't used any option in configure script.
I just executed ./configure in terminal.
configure displayed following waring

Code:
configure: OpenCL development files not found, OpenCL won't be supported.
configure: gstreamer-0.10 base plugins development files not found, gstreamer support disabled
configure: OSS sound system found but too old (OSSv4 needed), OSS won't be supported.
configure: libcapi20 development files not found, ISDN won't be supported.
configure: libcups development files not found, CUPS won't be supported.

configure: WARNING: OpenSSL development files not found, SSL won't be supported.

configure: WARNING: No sound system was found. Windows applications will be silent.