PowerBuilder 7 - Keyboard keys issues

I installed a versión of a PowerBuilder application on CentOS 5.7 and Wine 1.2.3. It works fine but it has a keyboard issues that I don't know how to solve or how to catch them.

The thing is that in some cases, when I press a key of a letter or number, it seems that I pressed a function key.

This not happen all the time, but when pass, the only way to solve it is closing the application and run it again.

I don't know how to replicate the issue. :(

How can I catch them?

Thanks