problem when starting steam game dead island

Hi guys,
I need some help..
I purchased the game dead island and tried to run it using the information on the appdb, but apparently, the game just hangs itself.

The terminal output:
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B0keTIKaIBKpZG93Vkh2a2tJTWM

I created a new wineprefix, wine version was 1.5.5.
Apart from the things the installer installed (d3dx9, vcrun2008, WMF), I also installed wmp10 via winetricks.

That output doesn't even give me an idea what might be wrong, could anyone help please?