Wine, Adobe Air and imollo

Hi,
I have installed Wine on Ubuntu 12.04 in order to get Adobe Air 3.2. I used Adobe Air to install a software of filesharing (imollo (http://www.imollo.com/)). imollo works fine (I can send and receive file, at the same speed that it has on Windows) but I'm experiencing a problem with the graphic part, I see a black box around the application:

How it looks on Ubuntu: [Image: http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/2306/imolloonubuntu.jpg ]
How it should look: [img]http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg834/scaled.php?server=834&filename=imolloonwindows7.jpg&res=landing[/img]

I don't if it's a problem with some missing dll (I've no idea of which one!) or withe the API graphic.

Any suggestion?

Another thing: I've tried to install Adobe Air 3.2 with Wine 1.4 on Ubuntu 11.04 but I can't have access to the web via imollo. It gives me a connection problem although I've installed winetricks dlls winhttp and
winetricks dlls wininet, as suggested here (http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=25794).
[/url]