Can I Drag and Drop?

I've successfully installed a couple of programs that I'd like to use; Foobar2000 and ReNamer. They both run fine even though they're not in the AppDatabase but I'm unable to drag and drop audio files into them, which pretty much makes them useless.

I've googled and run across people asking similar questions without seeing any definitive answers. Is there a solution, or is it just not possible to drag a file from the Mac Desktop to program running through Wine?

Any input would be appreciated. Thanks!

Wine 1.5.5
XQuartz 2.7.2
MacPorts 2.1.1