Re: Same game slower on faster machine (only one core used)

Thanks for the fast replies. It's a pity the Intel drivers don't go well with Wine (or the other way round?), since the performance of the Ivy Bridge HD4000 graphics is rather nice.

I have ordered a new Nvidia card a few days ago anyhow, so I shall wait and see.

Cheers
Christian