Super MNC, Unable to join matches, never passes queue.

Hello,
I'm trying to get Super MNC running under Wine with Steam, I can start
the game up perfectly fine and join training matches with other
players, but I can't join a non-training match, when I try to it puts
me in a queue which I never leave. Here's the ouput which includes
Steam's output also: http://pastebin.com/LDTEgbZz

Thanks.