problems to play pokerstars, Client Program has failed to in

hello dear friends

i have install Ubuntu Desktop 12.04 LTS on my Asus Eee PC 1005PX , then i have install the Wine and then the PokerStars . i didnt get problems on the instalation but when i try to run the game give me this error :

Client Program has failed to initialize
please contact Pokerstars support (support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

Please can you tell me how to fix this problem

[/img]