Re: Joystick mapping "wrong"

Hey faelmc,

Just to let you know. I manage to get my joystick to work exactly as it did in Windows, using the following:

X,Y,Rx,Z,Rz,POV1

I am using the same joystick as you, which is very commun in Brasil, as you know.  I hope it works for you too.

Thank you vitimin, as well. This thread helped me to figure how to solve this out.