Re: what commpilation do i download for google chrom OS

noobusinglinux wrote:
> hi guys i was just wondering what to download to get wine to work in google chome os?

Binary packages are built by the distros, so if that's what you're looking for, ask Google.

You could download the source and try to build Wine yourself. However, from what I've read Google Chrome OS uses its own windowing system, and I have no idea if it will work with Wine.