Problem with diablo II snow leopard wine port

Hi guys,

Im having a serious problem with Diablo II wine port I downloaded recently. As soon as download finished I tried the game and it worked flawlessly. Two days after when I wanted to play again the game wouldn't load at all. The only thing that happens is that the top line changes from finder to Diablo II but nothing happens next. I tried running some troubleshooting via wine and this is what I got from Last run log files is:

fixme:advapi:SetSecurityInfo stub or something with not possible to find the X server and to set up $DISPLAY.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

T.