Re: [ALSA] WINE and microphone -> does not work?!

On Mon, 2012-05-28 at 08:09 -0500, Detructor wrote:
> For my system, I managed to set the correct card/device for microphone
> (verification: starting up audacity and without changing anything
> recording -> it records my voice through the microphone)

If its not a rude question, why are you running Audacity under Wine?

IME the native Linux version works very well and is a standard Fedora
package, so presumably its a package for other distros too. I use it
with an external USB sound card and the Fedora standard audio setup for
monitoring.

Martin