Re: Supreme Commander with WINE

> How do you get Supreme Commander to work with Mac and use WINE :/ I'm struggling to use the program?

I do not have either a Mac or Supreme Commander so I can not directly
help with instructions. However I can help debugging why it does not
work for you.

Do you have it installed? Have you tried running it from the terminal
so you can see the messages that wine spits out about problems?

--
John M. Drescher