Re: Bioshock 2 No Keyboard

Don't know how I didn't notice this before (although I have had a couple of WINE updates since the last post), but WINE is now printing this a couple of times:

Code:
fixme:xinput:XInputSetState (0 0x26b41d0) Stub!

I'm guessing this is telling me that XInput is being switched off just as the loading screen appears, can anybody tell me what would cause this?