Failed to execute child process (Permission denied)

been long time using windows xp & ubuntu in 1 computer, now try to only using Ubuntu, so take seriously to try on Wine, but unfortunately I keep having the message of -- Failed to execute child process "/home/jacob/.wine/drive_c/ZWDS-CZ.exe" (Permission denied)
anyway I try to put the exe to other folder like /home/jacob etc it still not working.
actually this windows program is created by using VBasic (the programmer tell me...), when 1st time running under windows it will auto create few file like security & data in a same folder.
anyone can teach me how to make the program running in Ubuntu??