Outlook 2010

Hello, Has anyone gotten outlook 2010 32bit working with an exchange server RCP over HTTPS?  I am able to get Office installed completely, but outlook fails to connect to the exchange server.  It just hands there for a some number of minutes then fails.  It seems some people say they have this working but many others do not.  I am currently running Mint 12, Wine 1.5.3.  I've also tried Crossover and POL.  All of them get me to the same exact place. Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you.