Re: winhttp 5.1

I could not find it in the third party list .. the thing is this third party is not a executable .. its in the format ex4 related to this application .. i placed the dll in the program directory .. still the same error .. to triple check, i even tested this in the windows box and it works flawlessly over there ..

I guess the force is strong on this one !  :P