Re: AION EU<>US

Ok, the IP I got from these forums is obviously wrong, with -ip:64.25.35.103 I can actually log into my account and got the list of US gameservers.

However, when choosing a server, nothing will happen for a minute or two, and then the game shuts down. The game prompts something like "Disconnected from gameserver", while a terminal won't show any error messages.

I got no idea, why this would happen, but I tend to think there's some additional region code I have to change in Aion's configs - anyone solved this issue already?