StatusBar and ListView errors

I am trying to run a own application develop with Microfocus NetExpress 3.0, but the when wine will paint StatusBar or ListView, some error happen and wine show a blank MessageDlg with Yes and No buttons, for each panel inside statusbar or column in listview, if I click in No, the app close, if I click in Yes the app continue to run.

With Codeweavers CrossOffice, after I click in yes the same time of the number of columns/panels the app works, with Wine 05/08/2003 i recieve messages until app closes...

How can I resolve this problem?

Regards

Cesar