Re: more Trillian issues

Manojav Sridhar wrote:
Hello All,

Sorry that I seem to stuck on trillian, its pretty much my only windows
app that i can't live without (till kopete comes out with the yahoo
plugin) .. :-) in the meanwhile i have the following issues

start Trillian it starts up fine.
close Trillian shutdown is also fine

After that, do a "ps -ef|grep wine" to see if something is still running. If so, you should be able to stop them with "killall wine".