Re: Copy windows prog to fake_windows

Savio Ramos wrote:
Hello,

I can't install a program using wine. If I configure wine with
windows partiton the program works but veeeeery slowly.

By experience I copied all files that program installed in windows
partition to fake_windows but it don't work.

Can I copy the files from win partition and edit by hand system.reg
of ~/wine?

If a make this the program will work better?

In general, speed will not depend on the win partition used.

How can I do that?

I think that the problem is related to this three files: DAO350
DLL, MSVBVM60 DLL, MSVBVM50 DLL

If you are not already using a native msvcrt.dll, try that. It would be my first suspect for a very slow program.

Once you install a native msvcrt.dll, make it the default for all Wine programs in ~/.wine/config

[DllOverrides]
"msvcrt"       = "native, builtin"
"mciavi.drv"   = "native, builtin"
"mcianim.drv"  = "native, builtin"