Re: Guild Wars 2 for wine - what is needed?

I've been trying to get the installer to work on Mac OSX for the past few... hours. It doesn't seem to want to load (though the issue might be with my firewall more than Wine, yet I have no way of testing this theory at the current time)

pic related, it's a screenshot of what I see after a few minutes of waiting
[Image: http://i.imgur.com/uPCx6.png ] (http://imgur.com/uPCx6)