RPG Maker 2000: games won't run

Hello!

I've come across a problem with Wine (version 1.5.2) running RPG Maker 2000. The editor itself works fine, but I can't run any games; neither from the editor (test play mode) nor starting them directly by running wine game.exe.

When I directly run a game, this happens:

Code:
ranmaru@kodama: ~ % wine RPG_RT.exe
intel_do_flush_locked failed: Input/output error

When I run the editor, it works fine at first, but as soon as I start the game, this happens:

Code:
ranmaru@kodama: ~ % wine RPG2000.exe
err:heap:GlobalFree (0x6a0a): Page fault occurred ! Caused by bug ?
err:heap:GlobalFree (0xaa82): Page fault occurred ! Caused by bug ?
err:heap:GlobalFree (0xaae2): Page fault occurred ! Caused by bug ?
[...]
intel_do_flush_locked failed: Input/output error

There's over a hundred of these GlobalFree errors in the log, so I just postet a few of them.

I have no idea what's causing this, since RPG Maker 2000 should run and used to run on another machine I had.
I'm using Arch Linux (32-bit), timidity and soundfonts are installed, as are the correct drivers for my machine, so that should not be the issue.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

My best
Ranmaru