First time user. Wine-Zmud

Hello.  I have been a lifelong Windows user and recently, 6 months ago, got an iMac.  I love it.  I used to play a MUD for about 5 years and am starting to have withdraws.  I used Zmud, which had all my triggers, aliases, paths, ect.  I have a backup of my Zmud folder, files, config, ect.

After some help from my brother, he told told me that there was probably an emulator for iMac, he is still a Windows user.  So, I did some research and found out about Wine/Winebottler.  After looking at the tutorial and some videos, I still don't fully understand how to get Zmud working under Wine.

I'm using OS X 10.7.3   I'm not the most prolific user of computers and would greatly appreciate any "simple" detailed walkthroughs of how to get Zmud working using Wine and/or Winebottler.  Thank you in advance for your knowledge.