Re: FTDI Drivers

I assume from Digital Yacht's instruction it runs via the Virtual Com Port

Their quote:
Windows will create a ?virtual? COM port for the AIS100USB and you will need to go to the Windows Device Manager program and look in the ?LPT&COM Ports? section to find out what COM port number has been allocated to the AIS100USB. Make a note of this number as you will have to enter this COM port number in the PC Navigation software, so that it knows which port the AIS is connected to ? consult the instruction manual supplied with your PC Software to understand how this is configured.

unquote:

Can I do this in wine as my next problem is where to file the Virtual Com port driver and how I find that port

Any advice would be appreciated