Re: Evernote and "open with"

I don't know the exact syntax off the top of my head... but if you set up a file association in the registry to the type of file your trying to open linked to winebrowser.exe, you should be able to make it launch in a native non-wine viewer.  Using winebrowser.exe to open files always works fine for me.