Re: Siemens Command Assistant not Starting

What's also throwing me off is the only way to even get any progress is force run through terminal. If I try via the menu, it fails out and just says "Oh I'm not configured for that, whatever." but terminal actually processes errors.

As far as I know you just need NET 2.0 for Command Assistant, but maybe there's something more hardwired with Windows that it needs?