Re: COM: port problems

Robert W March wrote:
On Wednesday June 11 2003 02:31, you wrote:

       Thank you for your message. I have had no luck or help at all in
fixing this problem, or finding a solution to it.

       I still cannot get any Windows program that needs a serial port to
work under Wine.

Mike

Hello Mike,

Yes, this has also been my experience. I do not believe that I have ever seen a serial port functioning with any application under wine.

Maybe someone on this lwould have something to say about this?

Yup, I use it every day for communicating with several different Touch Screens. I also use it for some special debugging terminal emulation software. Wine Serial support most certainly works.
It may not support certain flow controls however.

-- Brad.... /"\ \ / ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN X AGAINST HTML MAIL / \