Re: User Interface for Wine?`

On 03/23/2012 02:38 AM, jaredlogg wrote:
Okay I will admit that I am a Noob at using wine. I have used it once for uTorrent via creating a launcher and creating a file path for wine to follow and it worked...but I would like to know if I could just open up wine and then drop in an .exe file to run? I need help....seriously!

Well, I'm no expert but two things: Just put the file someplace you can access it, and (in that directory) just type filename and Wine should find it and run it, _or_the file might be a DOS file that needs to run under DOSBOX.
--doug