WordPerfect--any version working?

Has anyone gotten any version of WordPerfect working in Wine? Please let me know, and if you have a version that works, could you let me have a copy? (I have WP X3, X4, and X5, and Wine 1.4.1, which I know is not the latest, but is the latest in the PCLOS repo.) When I tried recently, none would install. HELP! LibreOffice just doesn't cut it, and I could send you a file to
prove it.

--doug