Can't install Sonos Desktop 3.7

Hi All,

Been using wine successfully for a while now. Running 1.3.28 I think.

However, tried to upgrade my Sonos Desktop Controller to 3.7 today and it just won't install.

http://www.sonos.com/support/

I've since uninstalled all windows apps, and wine... and tried a full reinstall.

Sonos desktop controller will simply not install now. The installation process seems to get interrupted before it proceeds.

Can anyone take a brief look and see if they can shed some light on the problem?

Many Thanks