Re: Wine 1.4 Stable not running Rift 1.7

i am getting a crash report from Rift then it goes to a wine error screen.

After removing 1.4 and restoring all my file systems directories to last weeks settings i got Rift running again under 1.3.28

I do now have full screen flashing at the load in screen that i did not have before! and its running a bit slower :(