Fwd: windefault.reg patch

of course, if you use winme this is necessary to run winipcfg,
although I dont remember the windows version you have used.

Changelog :
Show that TCP/IP is installed to windows apps, like winipcfg.

=====
Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle at users dot sourceforge dot net)
ICQ #170597259
No more War !

For the Law of Oil and Fire, Im an European that lives in France.
For all my Brothers and friends, Im a human living on Earth.

--- Begin Message ---
Hi Sylvain!  I resubmitted my winsock patch, but I
forgot about winedefault.reg.  Here's the patch.  It
wasn't necessary for me, but if you find it useful do
you want to submit it?

Thanks,
--Juan