Re: Problems with two apps

Yes, using 1.4.

I started cslesson from a terminal window, and this helped.  I got an error message

wine: cannot find L"C:\\windows\\system32\\cslesson.exe"

I have no idea what the L is for in this command line, but the problem emerges rather clearly.  cslesson is not in the system32 folder, but in the Program Files folder.

Any thoughts on how to change where Wine is looking for the program?

Thanks again.