ram issue

Hi all,

Very excited at the ease of installation on Fedora, ecstatic at the installation and execution of my windows software (Lightworks) and then heartbroken at a weird RAM issue. I have 992 meg RAM on the computer but when the program starts up I get a warning that there is insufficient RAM, only 207meg, and that none of it is available. any suggestions?

ta!