Re: [Wine 1.4rc1]Mouse support broken in MassEffect and Bioshock

I have built the patched version of wine... It was really tricky, and it breaks amd64 compile for other software at the moment.

I have a trace for mass effect, but bioshock does not run (it is probably a wine dependency issue, i hope mass effect log is enough because i don't feel like fixing it today).