DC Universe Online

Hello,

I'm not very good at installing windows programs on ubuntu and was wondering if I could get help. I have the latest version of wine, I have the latest version of wine tricks, and gecko. Everything installed okay with DC universe online. Everything seems to have updated just fine, BUT when I hit play nothing happens. If I hit play again it closes the entire screen.  Can someone please walk me through getting around this?