Wine doesn't fix resolution changes.

When I play various games that change the display, in most cases it doesn't return back to normal after the program exits. This can be a pain when it makes the images to huge I can't click the apply button to fix the resolution problem. My idea is to implement a check/revert to previous resolution to the wine project.